This is the late Sunday night exhausted edition
I have to admit that during the playoffs, there is hockey almost every night and it keeps my evening busy You see the cup on the right, I can’t wait to see it in Vancouver!
A number of investment worthy companies increased their dividends this past weeks that I would like to mention if you missed them. Hope you are enjoying some of these increases or others.
- Telus – up 4.5% – from $0.525 to $0.55
- Suncor Energy – up 10% - from $0.10 to $0.11
- Johnson & Johnson – up 5.6% – from $0.54 to $0.57
- Pepsi – up 7% - from $0.48 to $0.515
Worthy readings from other bloggers.
- Retire By 40 with ‘Humble Beginnings of The Dividend Portfolio‘
- Andrew Hallam with ‘Make Sure You Aren’t Falling Behind‘
- The Dividend Guy Blog with ‘7Why Your Portfolio Needs a Few Heroes‘
- Dividend Growth Stocks with ‘18 Stocks Meeting The Goal Of Higher Dividends‘
- Dividend Pig with ‘Exxon Mobil Analysis – Making Money Since Rockefeller‘
- Dividend Mantra with ‘My Entry Criteria‘
- Beating The Index with ‘Did Silver Trigger the Commodity Sell Off?‘
- Buy Like Buffett with ‘5 Dividend Stocks For The Passive Income Investor‘
- Boomer & Echo with ‘5 Common Mistakes Investors Make‘
- Dividend Growth Investor with ‘Six Dividend Stocks to Hold Forever‘
- Financial Samurai with ‘No Point Making Money If You Don’t Spend Your Money‘
Have a nice weekend!