This is my tax edition weekly round. This weekend is dedicated to doing my taxes as I have only a week left. Doing my taxes doesn’t take crazy long time but I need some time to focus and pull all documents together. I am going to use Turbo Tax (Previously Quick Tax) as I have in the past. The deadline is fast approaching and I don’t procrastinate by doing my taxes at the last minute, I just learned my lesson these past two years as I ended up receiving forms after filing. In fact, I used to get my taxes done over the holidays at Christmas to ensure I could get my tax refund quickly.
I don’t expect much in return since I have my taxes adjusted at source based on my regular RRSP contributions.
On to some worthy readings from other bloggers.
- Dividend Ninja with ‘Can You Live Off Your Dividends?‘
- The Dividend Guy Blog with ‘Top Canadian Dividend Stocks – Is There Anything Good Besides Banks?’
- Beating The Index with ‘Alberta’s Red Earth Slave Point Formation Oil Play‘
- Buy Like Buffett with ‘It’s Time To Start Selling Oil‘
- Bank Nerd with ‘TD Canada Trust Finds 54% of Canadians Struggle to Save‘
- Canadian Couch Potato with ‘How Did the Couch Potato Stack Up?‘
- My Journey To Millions with ‘Children and Capital Gain in Cottage Country‘
- Boomer & Echo with ‘When You Need Cash From Your Investments‘
- Dividend Value with ‘10 Dividend Stocks Paying More Cash‘
- Million Dollar Journey with ‘Children and Capital Gain in Cottage Country‘
- Realized Returns with ‘5 stock market mistakes to avoid‘
- Young & Thrifty with ‘Why I won’t be filling out a T1213 for my Tax Return‘
Have a nice Easter weekend.