Image via Wikipedia
With the gas prices on the rise, are you considering getting an electric car? Mich at Beating The Index has a nice post on the price of oil: Why High Oil Prices Are Good.
If you just recently started reading, I have reviewed 4 of the Canadian banks so far this year. Here is a quick link for you.
On to some links from fellow bloggers.
- Andrew Hallam with ‘Where did my money go?‘
- Kevin @ Invest It Wisely with ‘Are Emergency Savings Necessary?‘
- 101 Centavos with ‘Forty Years A Speculator – A Review of Penny Mining Stocks‘
- Retire By 40 with ‘Investment Fundamental #10: Start Early‘
- Realized Return with ‘RESP Basics‘
- Dividend Ninja with ‘How to Bake a Potato (Ninja Style)‘
- Dividends Value with ‘28 Dividend Stocks Acting Like a Money Machine‘
- Dividend Growth Investor with ‘Procter & Gamble (PG): The Greatest Dividend Stock‘
- The Dividend Guy Blog with ’15 Things I Look at Before Trading a Stock’
- Buy Life Buffett with ‘The Beginner Investing Guide‘
- Dividend Pig with ‘Family Dollar Stores Dividend Stock Analysis‘
- Tom @ Canadian Finance Blog with ‘Why Staying Organized Saves You Money‘
- Life and My Finances with ‘Will the Nissan Leaf Save Me Money?‘
- Punch Debt In The Face with ‘Are extended warranties worth it?‘
- My Journey To Millions with ‘The Amount of Wealth Some People Possess is Staggering‘
- Financial Samurai with ‘Most People Make A Lot More Money Than You Think‘
Personal Finance Carnivals
I participated in 2 carnivals last week, check them out.
- Canadian Finance Carnival #20 @ Canadian Finance Blog
- Carnival of Personal Finance @ Living Richly on a Budget
Another week, another step towards my goal. I would love to reach my goal in the next 3 weeks. If you are a regular reader, installing the toolbar is really not intrusive. Try it out and help me get there by installing the Alexa Toolbar. My challenge is to beat 200K in 6 months I have less than a few months left to reach my target.
- Week 14 – 277,344 (up 18,678)
- Week 13 – 296,022 (up 27,746)
- Week 12 – 323,768 (up 50,056)
- Week 11 – 373,824 (up 37,317)
- Week 9 – 411,141 (up 6,752)
- Week 8 – 417,893 (up 25,179)
- Week 7 – 443,072 (down 5,192)
- Week 6 – 437,880 (up 6,216)
- Week 5 – 444,096 (up 27,827)
- Week 4 – 471,923 (up 29,842)
- Week 3 – 501,765 (up 58,700)
- Week 2 – 560,465 (up 57,996)
- Week 1 – Started with 618,461
As always, thanks for reading and your support. If you don’t want to miss anything, please take the time to subscribe to my blog.
Have a nice weekend and all the best with your money, financial goals and investment for 2011!