I was recently nominated for Top Canadian Investing Blog! The host, Modest Money held a Top Canadian Personal Finance blog a couple of months ago and he is following through with his Top Canadian Investing Blog. Your vote is much appreciated! Head over to Modest Money where you can vote (up to 5 blogs). The competition is fierce considering I feature many of the competitors regularly as they are worthy and I also enjoy reading them.
I would also like to bring to your attention my new Mortgage page on the menu bar. Like many, I own a mortgage and I am actively involved in paying the least amount of interest to the financial institutions and to be done as soon as possible while balancing my investments. Have a read through and if you think of any topics you’d like to me to discuss, please let me know.
Readers, if you aren’t subscribed to my newsletter, you are missing on my Stock Trade announcement – I am going to share it this week! It’s one of my topic shared with my newsletter subscriber and I’ll have a new trade to share soon. You eventually find out by reading the blog but with the newsletter you get to know first.
Some weekend reading to share …
- Andrew Hallam with ‘Ivy League Myths Uprooted’
- Boomer & Echo with ‘Why Declaring Bankruptcy Should Be Your Last Resort‘
- Beating The Index with ‘Enerplus Corporation: A Textbook Example for a Dividend Cut‘
- Canadian Finance Blog with ‘Emergencies, Money and You‘
- Dividend Ninja with ‘How to DRIP Husky Energy (HSE)‘
- Dividend Monk with ‘Starbucks: Substantial Optimism is Factored In’
- Invest It Wisely with ‘Freelancing Revenue Report: My First Three Months in the Trenches’
- My Own Advisor with ‘My plan for a prolonged low interest rate environment’
- Retire Happy Blog with ‘Investment Decisions Using Behavioral Finance‘
- Vix Money with ‘XBB– iShares DEX Universe Bond Index Fund‘
- Lifestyle Carnival 7th Edition
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults – 17th Edition
Have a nice weekend!
Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net