Here is a list of resources I either use regularly or have used. It may be in the form of links or books.
- Dividend Tracker – As explained in my How To posts. A few spreadsheet to track dividend income and stocks.
- Income Tax Stock ACB – Track the ACB of a stock for capital gains / loss
DRiP (Dividend Reinvestment Plan)
- Canadian DRiP List with all the details you need to track Canadian companies paying dividends with re-investment plans.
- The DRiP Investing Resource Center is a very useful websit with forums to get started with the full DRiPing system.
- www.ilovedividends.com provides a table of the companies’ dividend payment. It’s a really nice table to use if you want to have income from dividends every month of the year.
Transfer Agents for DRiPing
Tracking the Analysts:
- Business News Nework. It’s a TV station and it has a website where you can watch many of their segments from the day and past days. What is interesting about BNN is that they have guest speakers who invest for their firms in different sectors and they come on the show to share information and strategies.
- Stock Chase. It’s a web site that tracks what the experts are saying. It reports what the analysts’ preferences on some companies are. You can subscribe for daily emails too.
- Bank Discount Brokers. Any of the discount brokers associated with a major bank such as TD, Scotia Bank and others will provide daily and weekly reports from their research team. There is a lot of details in those reports if you can get your hands on them.
- Historical mortgage rates at CanEquity.com.
- Mortgage rates comparison at CanadaMortgage.com.
- Mortgage calculators at the Office of Consumer Affairs.