Welcome to The Passive Income Earner!
I have a passion for personal finance and investing. Although it is not related to my main employment, I spend at least 1 hour per day on average reading or researching about finance or particular investments. I am quite passionate about retiring on the income from my investments with no intent on touching the initial capital.
I decided to start a blog 3 years ago now for the following reasons and I continue to make those a priority.
- Sharing financial information is something I do regularly with family, friends and co-workers. I realized I could write about it and document it at the same time for the benefit of everyone.
- Setup a regular schedule to review my goals and follow through with it.
- Share my experiences on dividend income since it is one of my primary goals for retirement. (Retirement != RRSP)
Here are some personal information to put my articles into context.
- I live in the Greater Vancouver Area.
- I am in my
- I am married with children.
- I am a professional without a pension plan – I need to build it.
If you are new here or to my blog, have a look at why I am a dividend investor and subscribe to my newsletter for great topics and content. If you are a new reader, I strongly suggest you sign up to my newsletter as it will help you catch up to many of my topics and you’ll know when I make a purchase (or a sale which is not often).