It’s bank earnings time. Since I own a good number of them and many were (and are again) Canadian Dividend Aristocrats, I stay tuned to their earnings.
- BMO earnings were on February 28 and their new U.S. purchase, Marshall & Ilsley, appear to have done well helping them increase their profits by 34%. Still no dividend increase though …
- RY earnings were on March 1 and although they rewarded investors with a 6% dividend increase, their net income was lower than last year.
- TD earnings were also on March 1 and they also generously increased their dividends by 6% amid mixed numbers.
- NA earnings were also on March 1 and they reported excellent results. No dividend increase as of yet but considering they rewarded investors twice last year, there is still hope.
- BNS earnings will be on March 6. What do you think is in store? A dividend raise?
- CM earnings will be on March 8. What about CIBC, they did increase their dividends last year. We might see them getting back on the annual increase.
- Globe & Mail with ‘Dividend Growth Machine‘
- Bank Nerd with ‘Quicken Home and Business 2012 Review‘
- Beating The Index with ‘Portfolio Update: February 2012‘
- Canadian Finance Blog with ‘What is Income Investing?‘
- Dividend Guy Blog with ‘Performing Stocks, When It’s Time To Move On‘
- Dividend Ninja with ‘Using Dividends For Passive Income In Retirement‘
- Dividend Monk with ‘4 Dividend Growth Businesses with Natural Monopolies‘
- Finance Fox with ‘Do You Budget?‘
- Invest It Wisely with ‘Why You Need Spare Cash to Cover Emergencies‘
- My Own Advisor with ’My Favourite Takeaways – The Wealthy Barber Returns (Part 1 of 2)‘
- My Own Advisor with ’My Favourite Takeaways – The Wealthy Barber Returns (Part 2 of 2)‘
- Retire Happy Blog with ‘Financial Advisor or Salesperson‘
- Sustainable Personal Finance with ‘Canada Education Savings Program (CESP) Basics‘
- Vix Money with ‘Pay down debt vs. Invest in RRSP‘
Also Featured In …
Have a nice weekend!