Last year, I reviewed 17 dividend paying companies early in the year until I got really busy at work. Now that I back on a regular schedule, I though it would be time to start reviewing potential investments again. I would like to find more companies that matches the 10/10 rule (10 consecutive dividend increase with a 10% average).
Readers, are there any companies you would like to see reviewed?
- Bank Nerd with ‘Banks Increasing Line of Credit Interest Rates and other Fees‘
- Boomer and Echo with ‘I hate paying fees‘
- Canadian Finance Blog with ‘Personal Finance Basics: Become Debt Free‘
- Dividend Ninja with ‘Five Reasons Why I Love REITS‘
- Dividend Monk with ‘12 Dividend Companies with Large Patent Shields‘
- Dividend Growth Investor with ‘Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) – A Reliable Dividend Growth Stock‘
- Finance Fox with ‘Dear Insurance Agent, I Wish my Car Insurance Was Cheaper!‘
- Intelligent Speculator with ‘How To Manage Risk In A Dividend Portfolio‘
- My Own Advisor with ’January 2012 Dividend Income Update’
- Retire Happy Blog with ‘Should you keep your winners and sell your losers?‘
- Young and Thrifty with ‘Why and How to DRIP: Dividend Re-Investment Plans‘
Have a nice weekend!