The markets were quite unpredictable this week. Not that I am trying to predict where the markets are going but it was a bit of a roller coaster ride. I have my finger on the trigger to sell some ESPP shares but overall sentiments on the markets always impact the stock for the company I work for.
Crescent Point Energy (CPG) made some new highs late last week and early this week. I was going to take my profits at 48$ but it did not hold long enough and practically dropped a dollars every day to settle at $44.45 on the close of markets this Friday. A friend of mine was faster to pull the trigger so he was able to maximize his profits on the high price of petrol speculations. What about you, did you profit from the increase in prices of oil?
Before I go on with my weekly blog links, for anyone that may have been impacted in the Thursday earthquake and tsunami in Japan, my heart goes to you.
- Andrew Hallam with ‘Will I Have to Eat My Words‘
- Beating The Index with ‘Chesapeake Energy: A Groundhog for 2011 Natural gas prices?‘
- Buy Like Buffett with ‘Does Netflix Deserve Its $270 Valuation???‘
- Canadian Capitalist with ‘Low Cost Mutual Funds from Jarislowsky Fraser‘
- Canadian Couch Potato with ‘A DRIP in the Bucket‘
- Finance Fox with ‘Would You: Consider a Shorter Mortgage Term‘
- Realized Return with ‘Market Myth: The stock market is a zero-sum game‘
- Dividends Value with ‘Dividend Income Progress Update – February 2011‘
- Dividend Growth Investor with ‘Coca-Cola (KO) Dividend Stock Analysis‘ and ‘Warren Buffett – A Closet Dividend Investor‘
- The Dividend Guy Blog with ‘Commodities Vs Companies’
- The Dividend Ninja with ‘Investor Sentiment‘
- Dividend Pig with ‘Confectioners Industry Comparison‘
- My Journey To Millions with ‘Updating My Value Dividend Portfolio‘